Specialty Care Institute is now OPEN for office visits May 4th!!!
We are also offering TeleVisits!
Please call us to schedule!
- We will call you the day before to confirm your appointment and ask COVID-19 screening questions.
- Please wear a mask to the appointment.
- Please come alone to the appointment unless the patient is a minor or elderly requiring a guardian.
- No children are allowed in our office unless they are a patient and have a scheduled appointment (no siblings allowed if only one child has an appointment).
- Upon arrival we will ask you to wash your hands and we will perform a temperature screening.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- You will be brought straight to your exam room and complete your registration and intake electronically via an iPad.
WELCOME TO SPECIALTY CARE INSTITUTE
At Specialty Care Institute, we are committed to providing exceptional, state-of-the-art care for our patients in a compassionate and caring environment with utmost professionalism.
The Practitioners at Specialty Care Institute are highly skilled and University-trained surgeons and doctors of otolaryngology. Our practice offers state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and surgical treatments for conditions of the ear, nose, throat, sinus, allergy, hearing and more.
We encourage you to explore our website for details of what we do and conditions we treat!
Click the video to learn about a new option for treating chronic sinus pressure and infections
Click the Video to Learn About a New Option to Treat Nasal Obstruction